We have our very own Pop-Up Museum available for community groups to borrow for free.
The small exhibitions feature:
- Two lockable acrylic cabinets, each with two shelves, measuring no more than 1m x 50cm x 50cm
- A selection of small objects from our Museum Handling Collection (non-accessioned)
- A series of six A3 colour-printed Foamex Interpretation Panels
- Table-top exhibition panels to display the Interpretation Panels
- A children’s activity sheet related to the exhibition
Pop-Up Museum Exhibitions Currently Available:
If you are a community group, school, church, library or residential home and would like to borrow our Pop-up Museum please get in touch.