The North Craven Building Preservation Trust is a Registered Charity (no. 505438). We rely upon grants and donations to enable us to do the vital work of preserving and restoring historic local architecture and bringing buildings at risk back into public use.
- We urgently need funds to enable us to undertake essential repairs to The Folly, the unique, 17th century Grade I listed building that houses the Museum of North Craven Life
- We are currently seeking match-funding for a major grant application to renovate the Zion Chapel and Zion Hall.
Every donation, large or small, is greatly appreciated and directly helps us to preserve and share the fascinating heritage of North Craven.
- £10 will purchase a conservation-grade archive storage box
- £100 will help repair a window
- £1,000 will replace or repair a damaged timber
- £10,000 will help fix a leaking roof
If you would like information on how you can offer a legacy, or become a Supporter, a Patron or Benefactor, please contact us for more information.